We’re hiring a Part-Time Intern!
Booth Hansen is a 30 person architecture design firm located in Chicago’s West Loop. To learn more about our core values and our work, please visit us at www.boothhansen.com.
Successful Candidates Should:
- Be a self-starter
- Adeptly manage project deadlines
- Work well in a team setting
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be licensed, or actively pursuing licensure
Key Responsibilities Include
- Physical Model Making
- Digital Model Making
- Digital Renderings
- Additional tasks to support project teams as required
Proficiency Required in the Following Programs
- Physical model making- foam, chip board, and related materials
- 3D Printing
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
This is a short term student architectural position. Hourly compensation is based on experience level. Booth Hansen is an EEO employer.
Submit resume and work samples to email@example.com with the subject line: