Booth Hansen is a 30 person architecture design firm located in Chicago’s West Loop. To learn more about our core values and our work, please visit us at www.boothhansen.com.
Successful Candidates Should:
- Be a self-starter
- Adeptly manage project deadlines
- Work well in a team setting
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be licensed, or actively pursuing licensure
Key Responsibilities Include
- Day to day Project Architect tasks on project, with guidance from Senior Staff
- Drawing and assembling working drawings from Concept thru Construction Documents
- Construction Administration tasks
- Coordination with consultants
- Creation of 3D images for internal use
- Produce documents for client meetings
- Active Participation in client meetings
Proficiency Required in the Following Programs
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe InDesign
This is an architectural position, with a path to licensure, if not already licensed.
Booth Hansen offers a full benefits package including: vacation and sick time, 401k, and insurance. Compensation is based on experience level. Booth Hansen is an EEO employer.
Submit resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
Architect 1-3 years or Architect 4-6 years